This is a super quick meal, especially if you have some biscuits all made in your freezer.
While your biscuits are baking, just slice the kielbasa and an onion and brown them in a large skillet.
Add a can of your favorite baked beans.
You may want to add about a TBSP of brown sugar.
- 1-2 packages turkey kielbasa
- 1 medium onion
- 1 large can baked beans
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
- Prepare biscuits or take some out of the freezer. (recipe here)
- Slice kielbasa and onion.
- Heat a large skillet with about a TBSP of oil.
- Brown the kielbasa and onion.
- Add the beans and brown sugar and heat through.
Linking up with: