A healthy comfort meal. And the Crock Pot does most of the work. Can’t beat it!
You can cook your carrots separately if you prefer. Simmer in water with 1 tsp sugar and 1/2 tsp salt for about 20 minutes before you want to serve the meal.
- 1-2 LBS boneless roast or stew beef
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- fresh mushrooms (opt)
- ½ bag mini carrots
- ½ bag uncooked egg noodles
- Start your crock pot in the morning:
- Layer all stroganoff ingredients into crock pot.
- Cook on low or med. 6-8 hours
- Bring a saucepan of salted water to a boil.
- Add noodles to boiling water and cook about 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles.
- Serve stroganoff over noodles.